Nous tous avons des rêves
We all have dreams. Dreams to become more than we are, to achieve more than we have, to succeed more than the rest.
We have the potential to do anything we want. Along with our given potential, our dreams sometimes asks us to compromise who we are, to get to be something we idolise. A little sacrifice for the prize dream. I guess sacrifices are fine, when they entail hard work and giving up wants for our needs, but when can we realise that we are sacrificing the very things that made our dreams what they were... When we begin to sacrifice the very core of who we are, our character, our ethics, our beliefs.
Lately, talking to Paulina, I realise how much we both have to offer, and I see how parallel our dreams are. What we need in our lives replicate between one another. I hear her words, read her blogs and just see the way she is, and i'm in awe. Maybe it's because I see myself in her and realise to myself where I've been, who I am, and where I can go.
There's so much I want to do. Let's just do it. Nothing stops me now.
Welcome to The Apocalypse of BlackPunk.
We have the potential to do anything we want. Along with our given potential, our dreams sometimes asks us to compromise who we are, to get to be something we idolise. A little sacrifice for the prize dream. I guess sacrifices are fine, when they entail hard work and giving up wants for our needs, but when can we realise that we are sacrificing the very things that made our dreams what they were... When we begin to sacrifice the very core of who we are, our character, our ethics, our beliefs.
Lately, talking to Paulina, I realise how much we both have to offer, and I see how parallel our dreams are. What we need in our lives replicate between one another. I hear her words, read her blogs and just see the way she is, and i'm in awe. Maybe it's because I see myself in her and realise to myself where I've been, who I am, and where I can go.
There's so much I want to do. Let's just do it. Nothing stops me now.
Welcome to The Apocalypse of BlackPunk.
Happy New Year.
iTunesNowPlaying : Sugababes _ Stronger

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home