Time For This Boy To Go Home
Something holds me back. From loving. From dedicating. From all those operations that come from the heart. Fear perhaps. For the innocence is gone. *shakes head*
And it hurts that people walk by through my life. I see them ponder in hope. I nod awkwardly and keep walking. Their step in time with mine. *shakes head*
And those words ring in my head from way back when.
'don't fall in love with me. not when I'm like this.'
And it was imperfection that made me realise that love is limitless. That love is strong when those in love are weak. I fall in love when I'm weak. And now I'm strengthening myself whilst being alone. And my love is weakening.
And now it's time for this boy to go home. *shakes head*
Huh?
And it hurts that people walk by through my life. I see them ponder in hope. I nod awkwardly and keep walking. Their step in time with mine. *shakes head*
And those words ring in my head from way back when.
'don't fall in love with me. not when I'm like this.'
And it was imperfection that made me realise that love is limitless. That love is strong when those in love are weak. I fall in love when I'm weak. And now I'm strengthening myself whilst being alone. And my love is weakening.
And now it's time for this boy to go home. *shakes head*
Huh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home