Tombez Dans Endroit
I can't sleep. I've stopped watching 'The Devil Wears Prada'. And now I'm sitting here in silence. All I can hear is the breeze streaming through the Park Drive leaves outside my window; that, and the incessant beat of a heart filled with fear. The beat has been coming back and forth of late.
There's someone I like. I guess my heart is filled with fear, because now, I've realised that maybe I'm not just the simple person I once thought I was. My birthday was amazing. Filled with messages and calls of love. From people I've hurt, to people who have burned me, to people I've forgiven, to people I don't really know. Though in every case, I was reminded how my 'simple' life, can affect so many, in whatever way.
I've always loved being loved. And I realise that sometimes, that characteristic has made me blind to making the right choices, whether it be in love, work, family or friendships.
This time though, the way I'm going about things, is totally different. I could so easily be threatened, jealous, anxious, even insecure by the attention he gets. But I'm not letting that get to me, because those emotions I may feel, don't make the person that he is. Funnily perhaps, I'm leaving each part of my feelings to fall into place when they're ready. No complications.
*sigh* I'm confused.
There's someone I like. I guess my heart is filled with fear, because now, I've realised that maybe I'm not just the simple person I once thought I was. My birthday was amazing. Filled with messages and calls of love. From people I've hurt, to people who have burned me, to people I've forgiven, to people I don't really know. Though in every case, I was reminded how my 'simple' life, can affect so many, in whatever way.
I've always loved being loved. And I realise that sometimes, that characteristic has made me blind to making the right choices, whether it be in love, work, family or friendships.
This time though, the way I'm going about things, is totally different. I could so easily be threatened, jealous, anxious, even insecure by the attention he gets. But I'm not letting that get to me, because those emotions I may feel, don't make the person that he is. Funnily perhaps, I'm leaving each part of my feelings to fall into place when they're ready. No complications.
*sigh* I'm confused.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home