Hedi Slimane for Dior Homme
So, I'd like to formally announce my obsessive infatuation for Dior Homme.

Terribly, I could too easily get a credit card with a 20k limit to go to Assin and max it out on Dior items. The jacket I tried today, the dress shoes, the sneakers, the bag, the pins, the sunglasses, the ties, the suits, the t-shirts. All which fit me to a tee and suit my style like no other designer.
Hedi Slimane is a God, and I am his newest disciple.

From now, I shall buy no significant item other than Dior Homme.

iTunesNowPlaying : Herbie Hancock Feat. Christina Aguilera - A Song For You

Terribly, I could too easily get a credit card with a 20k limit to go to Assin and max it out on Dior items. The jacket I tried today, the dress shoes, the sneakers, the bag, the pins, the sunglasses, the ties, the suits, the t-shirts. All which fit me to a tee and suit my style like no other designer.
Hedi Slimane is a God, and I am his newest disciple.

From now, I shall buy no significant item other than Dior Homme.

iTunesNowPlaying : Herbie Hancock Feat. Christina Aguilera - A Song For You

1 Comments:
and hence begins your path down the road of certain bankruptcy!
Vive la haute couture! La deese si terrible!
C.S.
Post a Comment
<< Home