Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Léchez mon Visage

Andy, Imma and I had family Pho tonight, for the first time in ages. Since Peta and Liam have been missing from the scene it has become more infrequent. With everything that has happened with Brad, it felt right to just sit over a big bowl of Vietnamese noodles and rare beef... A kind of dietary therapy. I wasn't very hungry, so I had a small bowl for the first time since I was 13, when my dad would take me to Pho in Box Hill whenever I stayed home from school due to illness.

Anyway, after dinner we headed back to Park Drive, deciding on the way to stop into Trampoline on Smith Street. It was like a freakin' nightclub, with the entire store packed with people trying to order their ice creams. The evening was the perfect tempterature, however it got a bit chilly, so after sitting outside the shop on the stools, we headed back into the car where we polished off our desserts there.



iTunesNowPlaying : Beyoncé _ Naughty Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home