Amour Facile
///
and I've always dreamed
that love would be effortless
///
I wish I could just hold Paulina and let her cry in my arms. Feel the heaving of her chest, as the pain pours out of her. I wish I could take away all her pains and give her everything she wants, everything she deserves. Though I know, as I can't do that, as I can't sing all her pains away, she'll be stronger yet again, from starting over, from standing on her own two feet.
*oh yeah, it's a kelly clarkson lyric, and to some that may represent being a 'one-handed-clapper', one whose heads are in the clouds because of a hopeless dream they are chasing, only to realise that their chasing leads to nowhere. but fuck that, i say. in this day and age, inspiration and motivation are so hard to find. so let's take whatever we can find, to make our lives a little more bearable. when you find yourself walking home from fighting with your partner, only to a house where you don't feel at home, sometimes you need a lyric from a show tune or a kelly-fucking-clarkson lyric to keep you going. because it'll give you something to hope for, so that you can face tough times, stare them in the eye, and take them on with the knowledge that there may be something more. it's those who give up, it's those who turn their backs that have lead their dreams nowhere. and you can't blame that on any tune. no matter how loudly you may hum it*
iTunesNowPlaying : Christina Aguilera _ Mercy On Me
and I've always dreamed
that love would be effortless
///
I wish I could just hold Paulina and let her cry in my arms. Feel the heaving of her chest, as the pain pours out of her. I wish I could take away all her pains and give her everything she wants, everything she deserves. Though I know, as I can't do that, as I can't sing all her pains away, she'll be stronger yet again, from starting over, from standing on her own two feet.
*oh yeah, it's a kelly clarkson lyric, and to some that may represent being a 'one-handed-clapper', one whose heads are in the clouds because of a hopeless dream they are chasing, only to realise that their chasing leads to nowhere. but fuck that, i say. in this day and age, inspiration and motivation are so hard to find. so let's take whatever we can find, to make our lives a little more bearable. when you find yourself walking home from fighting with your partner, only to a house where you don't feel at home, sometimes you need a lyric from a show tune or a kelly-fucking-clarkson lyric to keep you going. because it'll give you something to hope for, so that you can face tough times, stare them in the eye, and take them on with the knowledge that there may be something more. it's those who give up, it's those who turn their backs that have lead their dreams nowhere. and you can't blame that on any tune. no matter how loudly you may hum it*
iTunesNowPlaying : Christina Aguilera _ Mercy On Me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home