Watching Stars.
I've been trying so hard to blog lately. So much to write about, but so little motivation. It's as if my own momentum in documenting my own life has become still. Beyoncé. A possible change in career direction. A holiday. People coming into my life. People leaving.
And tonight after Tita Marian's Birthday dinner at Oyster, we experienced the most enlightening taxi ride. Ever. 'Giorgio' (as in Armani), our driver, gave us a spiel on life. About how relationships are about communication and respecting one an other's views. How the past becomes completely irrelevant every single billionth of a second that goes by. How life is about releasing the inner child. Or something.
And it all made sense. And the feeling of realisation showered down over all of us. It's all about how we choose to process an emotion, or a reaction to an event.
I think I'm a little love sick. Trying to get used to being alone. And it's a task I need to get used to. I've been processing a lot of emotion on my own recently, and as much of a whirlwind that is for my emotions, I sleep better than ever. I'm having withdrawals from the drama that was contained in my life. But I know it's for the better. And I've been learning to let go of the negativity. And try to stay as positive as possible. At work, with money, with friends, in love. Because the only person I can rely on, is myself.
Take this as a happy entry. A lonely entry, but a happy one.
iTunesOnAir : Beyoncé - Still In Love (Kissing You)
And tonight after Tita Marian's Birthday dinner at Oyster, we experienced the most enlightening taxi ride. Ever. 'Giorgio' (as in Armani), our driver, gave us a spiel on life. About how relationships are about communication and respecting one an other's views. How the past becomes completely irrelevant every single billionth of a second that goes by. How life is about releasing the inner child. Or something.
And it all made sense. And the feeling of realisation showered down over all of us. It's all about how we choose to process an emotion, or a reaction to an event.
I think I'm a little love sick. Trying to get used to being alone. And it's a task I need to get used to. I've been processing a lot of emotion on my own recently, and as much of a whirlwind that is for my emotions, I sleep better than ever. I'm having withdrawals from the drama that was contained in my life. But I know it's for the better. And I've been learning to let go of the negativity. And try to stay as positive as possible. At work, with money, with friends, in love. Because the only person I can rely on, is myself.
Take this as a happy entry. A lonely entry, but a happy one.
iTunesOnAir : Beyoncé - Still In Love (Kissing You)

1 Comments:
you know, there's no simple way of telling you how lucky you are, and how much i adore you. like, i tried forumalating how important you are to me in one sentence. using really rounded, congested words that would encapsulate how i feel, u know? but i couldnt think of shit.
which is why i'm leaving this comment which isnt really making sense. but im leaving it just so you know im keeping check on you, even though i can just open the door and yell down the corridor... but im keeping check on whats inside. like, not the door. but your heart.
Post a Comment
<< Home