La Question Et Réponse
*sigh*
I should really blog something. Maybe about how I feel at the moment. Maybe how tired I'm feeling. Maybe about everything that's going on. Or what isn't. Later maybe.
I've been feeling really content with coming home everyday. It helps when the house (albeit not completely set up) feels like a warm, loving home. I'm in love with my room. I haven't felt this great about personal space in such a long time. Finally, a place where my heart and mind can just chill out.
If all goes to plan, I should have Foxtel in my room tomorrow. Which means, goodbye world. Now all I need is a Playstation 3, and my bubble world will be complete. I hate the word bubble. It's so Asian.
Anyway... heading to bed, everyone else seems to be.
Foxtel... mmm.
I should really blog something. Maybe about how I feel at the moment. Maybe how tired I'm feeling. Maybe about everything that's going on. Or what isn't. Later maybe.
I've been feeling really content with coming home everyday. It helps when the house (albeit not completely set up) feels like a warm, loving home. I'm in love with my room. I haven't felt this great about personal space in such a long time. Finally, a place where my heart and mind can just chill out.
If all goes to plan, I should have Foxtel in my room tomorrow. Which means, goodbye world. Now all I need is a Playstation 3, and my bubble world will be complete. I hate the word bubble. It's so Asian.
Anyway... heading to bed, everyone else seems to be.
Foxtel... mmm.

1 Comments:
réponse, dean
Post a Comment
<< Home