Thursday, March 08, 2007

Le Changement de Circonstance

Written : Thursday, 8 March 2007 @ 4.03pm

So finally. A change. A change for the better? No one really knows unless they've experienced exactly the same occurrence before, which is impossible as you walk into every experience with more knowledge and lessons learnt. A fantastic reality, really.

I wonder what it is about me and change; why are we so compatible? In the end, I can't say it's a matter of growth, nor is it boredom. After I've learnt all I believe I can from a situation, life tends to throw me into another experience which will challenge and test. Perhaps pushing me to learn more. Again I see myself asking questions.

Change of circumstance. I like that life is ever-evolving. Ever-past. Ever-present. I love taking my steps forward. Stepping up and making a better name, a better life for myself. Just like Paulina's Nazi work-out regimes she's been putting me through in my room,

'never stop, it's better if you don't stop'

Tear the muscle. Watch it grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home