Danser Au Battement De Votre Propre Tambour
Written : Sunday 8:52pm 4th March 2007
Displaced much?
No hot water, no internet, and the inevitability of moving out within the next few weeks has caused somewhat of a conundrum within my mind. And my body. And my ability to blog. The friendship-cum-relationship which has become a nameless situation has being doing my head in.
Fuk me dead.
Where I stand, I don't know. Last night was a turning point, where we edged closer to defining what we are. Though every time I leave him, I leave perplexed as to what exactly I mean to him. Things run through ones mind, questions, possible answers, hypotheticals, situations. And when real life smacks one in the face, any justifications of their ideas are thrown straight out the window. Until they sit down and express how they're feeling. One on one. The words fall out like Skittles, until you finally realise how each other is actually feeling. And then you're left with your heart on the table. Albeit vulnerable, at least both know. Know, exactly where you stand.
I'm afraid of what I'll miss out on and… I'm afraid of what I'll miss out on.
And its so true. And now everything is out of my hands.
Displaced much?
No hot water, no internet, and the inevitability of moving out within the next few weeks has caused somewhat of a conundrum within my mind. And my body. And my ability to blog. The friendship-cum-relationship which has become a nameless situation has being doing my head in.
Fuk me dead.
Where I stand, I don't know. Last night was a turning point, where we edged closer to defining what we are. Though every time I leave him, I leave perplexed as to what exactly I mean to him. Things run through ones mind, questions, possible answers, hypotheticals, situations. And when real life smacks one in the face, any justifications of their ideas are thrown straight out the window. Until they sit down and express how they're feeling. One on one. The words fall out like Skittles, until you finally realise how each other is actually feeling. And then you're left with your heart on the table. Albeit vulnerable, at least both know. Know, exactly where you stand.
I'm afraid of what I'll miss out on and… I'm afraid of what I'll miss out on.
And its so true. And now everything is out of my hands.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home