Saturday, January 13, 2007

Blanc Renard Trouvé

I'm really drunk. Andy and I went bar hopping tonight with Freddy, Simon, Dee and Oanh. Well, we only went to two bars, but the dinner that I'd failed to have and the constant drinking went straight to my head. We went to Double Happiness, which has become one of the front runners in terms of hosts for my birthday... And to our shock, the crowd was strangley unreadable. Gay? Straight? Say what? It was really hard to tell. I settled into the house cab sav, as I knew the red wine was a sure ticket to the state I'm currently in. The others arrived, and we immediately took to Dee and Oanh who were new to our beautiful city. Freddy sat with me and talked for a while about boys, and how everything will be okay. God bless him.

We moved onto St. Jeromes which again, was abstract as to what sexual orientation the majority of the crowd entailed. A highlight was some Asian girl feeling Andy and I up, and then feeling herself up. Was it just me or was everyone completed munted at St. Jeromes tonight?

I was drinking to ignore the pain, the pain that I had read, felt and endured. I'm sick and tired. And I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. After another drink at St. J's and some brute abuse from some boys at the toilet, we headed home, in preparation for what will be a huge night tomorrow night. Andy and I stopped by Hungry Jacks for a meal that really feels like it's about to repeat on me...

Home now and stumbling in my bedroom. Looking for a way into bed, looking for a way out.

To the left, to the left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home